Marazion Town Council Cemetery
Marazion Cemetery is administered by Marazion Town Council the address of which is available on the contact page of this website. Marazion Town Council does make every effort to manage its the Cemetery in a way that enables it to maintain the highest possible standards expected.
Located on the eastern fridge of the town and overlooking Mounts Bay, the cemetery is a place of true tranquillity and peace and we are mindful that the cemetery is a place where families and friends spend time remembering their loved ones.
List of local Funeral Directors
- Penwith Funeral Services – 01736 367412
- Burroughs and Kearey – 01736 364062
- W.J Winn Funeral Director – 01736 752124 (Hayle and St Ives)
- Paul Sherris – 01736 753969
List of local Memorial Stonemasons
- Long Rock Memorials – 01736 710245
*Please note:- no single Funeral Director is endorsed by Marazion Town Council
Marazion Cemetery Turnpike Road Marazion TR17ODJ